Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Dance

Most of you know that my husband is a WONDERFUL dancer! He is Mr. Rhythm and can move like anybody's business. Yesterday was a horrible day for me. I was suffering from a crushed spirit - and because of it - I couldn't stop crying!! My poor contacts were so salty - they had to be thrown out. :) HA!

When Jon came home, he picked me up in his arms and put on Michael Buble'. He danced me around and let me cry on his shoulder. I seriously had butterflies again...just like the first night we met. I was completely lost in the moment until...

Our 2 year old daughter came up and said "DADDY...MY DANCE"....(ahh!) She grabbed onto his leg and started trying to move...she looked like a freako - but it was SOOO funny and so cute! Jon and I's hearts MELTED right there...and the tears came back! That is a sweet moment that I never want to forget. I hope Kennedy grows up always wanting to dance with her Daddy.

2 comments:

Lesley said...

How wonderful! I know that when I am having a horrible day I can always count on Tim to listen and change my spirits,glad you have Jon to do that for you too!

The Caldwells said...

I got teary-eyed. I've had days like these...some not so long ago and though Danny can NOT dance... there's nothing like being in his arms when my world is falling apart.