Sunday, March 29, 2009

Some "ahhh"

Totally funny story....
I had the refrigerator open and was putting things away when Kennedy comes up and points and says "Some Ahh". I was trying to hard to think what that could be...we're learning to decipher her language as she seems to have her own words for EVERYTHING in sight! :)
I pointed to a few things in the fridge only to hear "NO MOMMY....AHHH"...
I FINALLY put 2 and 2 together and realized what she wanted.

We have a spray can of Fat free cool whip and I have to say that sometimes Jon and I will spray it directly from the can into our mouths. :) Well a couple of cans ago, Kennedy caught us....so we let her try. We told her to say "AHH" - and open her mouth and we squirted it into her mouth....
HAHA....
so...she thought it was called "AHH".....

I love having a 2 year old...laughs every day!

4 comments:

Miranda said...

HA! My almost 2 year old niece calls it by the sound it makes coming out of the can. She'll point to the fridge and go "kkkkssssshhhh"

HAHAHA.

klittlejohn said...

sooo funny!

livinglifeaslesley said...

Oh my gosh that is HALARIOUS Rachel! All the more reason for having a blog so you can document those adorable and funny phrases your kids do and say, wish I would have started one ages ago. Thanks for sharing!

Kristi said...

That's a great story!