Thursday, February 26, 2009

F3

Yesterday was a WONDERFUL day for us!!! Kennedy was back to herself for the most part - and just happy to be up and playing! We did puzzles, colored, took a walk, and cleaned the house up. I had plans to go shopping for Kids' Ministry Stuff that night - so I wanted to be sure to give Kennedy and Jaxen their baths before Jon got home so he wasn't stuck doing it. I did Kennedy first. I usually let Jaxen sit on the bathroom floor and Kennedy will interact with him while I put laundry away or make beds. Well - next thing I know, Kennedy is crying..."MOMMY ALL DONE"..."ALL DONE MOMMY!" Confused (because she LOVES the bath), I ran in there...and saw why. We had a little bit of what I like to call "F3". Final Faeces Farewell. Yes...Kennedy had pooped in the tub. Now I'm sure most of you can relate at some time or another - one of your children' probably did this...however...Please keep in mind that Kennedy had been sick. I will stop there and say it was a mess. :) Poor thing was humiliated.

As I was cleaning up and hosing her down...a distant memory popped in my head. I had obviously pushed this FAR back - b/c I haven't thought about it in years. But I have a feeling my Aunt Linda (whose reading this) will remember VERY clearly when her favorite niece (Ok favorite one in NC)...may have had an accident in their pool!!! (A large horse tank we used to swim in) HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I think I will push that memory right back where it came from!! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Quite frankly, I tried really hard, and I don't remember that at all. Really I don't. Poor Kennedy! How awful for her. I'm glad to hear, however, she is feeling better. And equally glad to hear no one else has been sick.
grannyof9

Miranda said...

Here's me...posting a comment so you can see I really do read your blog :)

Lesley said...

OMG! You've come a long way baby : ) I remember you dry heaving in the hall while we dealt with Luke, now look at you super mom dealing with all of this!
Love you!
Lesley

The Cobb Family said...

eeeew! is right! so glad she's feeling better though. and do you still hate the stomach bug as much as ever?!

Anonymous said...

Rachel, I remember the time when you had the opposite problem. You were stuck on the pot for about 30 to 45 min. and "it" was half way out. I was only 6 or 7 but I remember thinking it was funny!

Anonymous said...

"Miranda" whom posted at 3:35pm. You lucky the name Miranda is not like Highlander. There can only be one Highlander and/or Miranda.

thesawhooks said...

Wes - Nice...thanks!
Linda...was it grandma's horse tank???
Lesley - Jon was a pretty big help through the ordeal! ha!
Sarah - hate it even worse!
Mir - haha...I would never have believed you...