Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Random thoughts and pictures

Kennedy loves to help me clean...in fact - she will BAWL her eyes out if I DON'T let her! I say..."Start 'em young!"

Today was my first meeting for my new job. Kennedy and Jaxen had to go to preschool today. Kennedy was SOOO excited to go to "Kool"...She had a new DORA back pack and was sooo excited! I told Jon that she didn't even know what "Kool" was...they could be cutting off her right limb and she wouldn't know - she was just excited!! She was so excited, in fact, that we had to leave 25 minutes early and just drive around!!
She had a great day. Drop off was a little traumatic - and I forgot her lunch...poor thing. They made her a grilled cheese and gave her some pretzels and fruit! She was a happy camper!! She looked sooo grown up!



One more funny thing that happened today is that the elastic in Kennedy's BRAND NEW pants came out. She REFUSED to let me change her pants b/c she loves them. (They have tiny flowers on them) So - this is how she ran around from about 4pm - 7:30pm...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! In that last pic, is Jaxen crawling?
grannyof9

The Cobb Family said...

Kennedy looks adorable! Ben also talks about kool! yesterday, he wanted to pack a lunch (we chose grapes, goldfish, and a juice) like the big kids and put it in a backpack. zip! he said, then he wanted it on his shoulders. he had to carry the little lunchbox into the courthouse with him where i was paying my taxes. i can't believe he has 3 1/2 more years before kindergarten. he'll be so bored with me by then! they are getting to be big stuff, huh?

klittlejohn said...

she is adorable. i remember those days! when they were actually excited for school...

mamag7 said...

thanks for putting up the pics with her backpack. I told Jon I wanted to see her.. and those pants.. what a hoot.. I love ya Rach and miss you guys soooooooooooooooo much.. You don't even know!