Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Top Ten Updates

1) Kennedy will do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to be like Jon or I - except go potty on the big girl potty.... (PS - Jon goes on the "Big Boy" potty)

2) Yesterday I caught Kennedy with my syringe in the bathroom - trying to squirt water into her mouth. (I've been doing this every time I eat anything since my wisdom teeth came out)

3) Kennedy is starting to talk up a STORM...she's always jabbering - and it actually makes sense! I LOVE talking with my little girl! She is so sweet.

4) Jaxen is too cute to discipline. (Come on...you've all been there)

5) When I DO...force myself....he usually looks at me and laughs...or gets his little heart broken. (Which is also SOO cute b/c his lip comes out so far) HA!

6) I'm having baby fever...but doing nothing about it...just sayin' (We're not done...if God allows)

7) I have the best husband known to man. I'm serious about this...he's too good to be true...still. And he doesn't have to try hard. It comes naturally to him. I appreciate his character - and for being 1 step ahead of just being "good". I can not name even 1 girl he thinks is pretty (even movie stars)...b/c he knows that it's doing nothing to edify me by pointing out pretty girls!!! I love this about him..even though I don't think it would make me jealous - it gives satan NOTHING to play with my mind over...EVER.

8) I love my job...love it. I couldn't ask for a better gig right now...the paycheck is just a bonus used to pay my childcare and cell phone....but I'd do it for free! (if I had free childcare and unlimited cellphone plan) HA!

9) Jaxen is into EVERYTHING...and I mean EVERYTHING. When he starts walking...I am in trouble...seriously getting nervous about this. (Hense #6 and waiting)

10) It's almost officially summer...and we have some pretty exciting stuff coming down the pike...HURRY up and get here!!!!! Most of it consists of seeing YOU! (if you're reading this from out of town!) :)

2 comments:

The Cobb Family said...

I love that about Jon (for you) because I love that about Chad, too! I've never heard him say anything about another woman's looks. It is easier to respect a man like that, isn't it?

Kristi said...

You are funny Rach.
Love ya, Miss ya.