Thursday, January 22, 2009

Fun with "Mom" and Papop

We have had SUCH a great week with my parents! It makes me feel like my life is "complete" when they are here. It's like the one thing in the back of my head that I'm missing is them. :( Sure wish they would move here!! (We're working on it!)
By the end of the week Kennedy is now calling my Mom...MOM. :) She will say -
"Gook MOM"...(Look Grandma). I think it's because she has heard me say it all weekend! Haha! At first I thought she was calling ME Mom...but we soon realized that it was actually Grandma! haha...sooo funny! Here are some pictures...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how fun! Looks like a good time was had by all.
grannyof9

Kristi said...

I know what you mean about having your parents around. It is a wonderful feeling. But I think we appreciate them more sometimes because they aren't always with us. "You never know what you've got till it's gone."
I'm glad you had such a good week with them.