Wednesday, April 29, 2009

New words

Jaxen can say 2 words REALLY well. They are
Ball and Uh-Oh.
It is HILARIOUS....he gets the funniest expression and gravels his voice and says
"Uh-oh"...lips pursed as much as possible.
We will try to get it on video soon! :)

On another note. Kennedy is a PEEING machine! I want her to toilet train SOO bad! She has NO INTEREST whatsoever! She is leaking out of diapers left and right - and I am constantly cleaning up PEE! ICK.... Can I force this? No juice unless you pee in the big girl potty? No Dora unless you pee in the big girl potty? HELP!

1 comments:

Sarah Cobb said...

not sure about forcing it. you can definitely limit juice, though, to decrease the leakage and it may motivate her a little. I am working with Ben, too, but he kept telling me today, "I no want potty." hopefully, he'll get the picture when he keeps peeing all over himself!!