Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Fun time!

I LOVE seeing my kids play together! We ask Kennedy every day who her best friend is - and she says JAXEN! Jon and I want to teach them that they are best friends and that they need to be there for each other at all times. Lately we have had so much fun laying in our bed and laughing with each other. Kennedy LOVES to make Jaxen laugh...she tickles his toes or plays peek-a-boo. He always WAITS with anticipation to see what she will do next. I love it! This is the part about being a mom that I LOVE!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Wes said...

I don't want to burst your bubble, but... just wait until Jaxen is washing his hair and Kennedy holds a hot curling iron 1" from his neck. And says, "don't move."

Not that anyone would ever do something like that!

Unknown said...

Thanks alot Wes...I just burst out laughing in the middle of class. haha

livinglifeaslesley said...

That is so exciting, I love that my kids love eachother and are friends with one another too. You will learn as they get older that another thing to instill in them is sticking up for one another. We are going through that right now and Luke is understanding his role as a brother is to stick up for his sister, I can TOTALLY seeing Kennedy taking on that older sibling role in the future.

thesawhooks said...

That never happened Wes.... :)

thesawhooks said...

Just wait until Jaxen punches Kennedy in the arm so much that she has an eternal bruise...I still have one!